Makes 8 drinks
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- 3 to 4 bottles chilled Negra Modelo beer
- Mix pomegranate juice, mango puree, pineapple puree, lime juice and sugar in a glass pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate up to several hours.
- Divide the juice mixture evenly between 8 large wine glasses. Pour 4 to 6 ounces of beer into each glass and serve.